Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Grutz says, "I am the Alpha and the Omega!" or "How I learned to embrace my rightful postion."

A quick note on human to dog relationships......
This is me.  No, not one of the best tasting beers in the free world.  The Alpha King.
Arnie is a dog.  He is not a human being.  He does not have a human temperament or personality.  He therefore is not treated like a human.  Rather, like part of the pack.  And at the head of that pack is me.  I truly am the boss of the hot sauce.  My rearing as the 'golden child' has trained me well, oh yes.  And Arnie and I are doing very, very well.

More to come.....
There's so much to share with you all about our new family member, including a shocking scandal!  Arnie isn't an Australian Cattle Dog (aka heeler) but an Australian Stumpy Tail Cattle Dog!  STOP THE PRESSES!  (Ok, the "Stumpy" as they are fondly known, is only recognized by the Australian and New Zealand kennel clubs, but still, the ASTCD is different than the ACD!)

And.......................dingos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"That dingo ate my baaaaaby..." Sorry~that's what I always say when I hear/read the word dingo!

Also, thanks for the reminder that I need my eyes fixed--couldn't figure out why you would be drinking Tilapia beer....alas, it's Alpha beer and I do need my eyes checked!

Hola to Arnie!

Auntie Jill

Nick said...

Hey Auntie Jill! Yes, I too hear those words every time 'dingo' comes up. Yes, get those eyes checked. Also, Alpha King is made by 3 Floyds brewery and if you guys can get your hands on any of their stuff you'll be very happy.

Arnie says "G'day, mate." (Oh, I know that's terrible, but....)

Anonymous said...

Stumpy-tailed? So, can we nickname him 'Stumpy' or is that just a bit too horrible? Are you spending all of your spare time teaching him tricks so you can challenge Bobby and Rusty? Somehow, I think that might appeal to you!
Glad to hear the little family is happily bonding.
XXOO,
Mother Theresa