Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Grutz says, "The Good, the Bad, and the Queen."

Yeah, I know it's the name of a band.  But the Queen declines a Guinness....and a picture is worth 1000 words.
What could I possibly say here?  You're all smart and witty.  Think of something yourselves.  Oh, Prince Philip, I wish you could let your hair down and have some fun! (thanks AP)
My last post included my very good friend, Ciaran.  For those that don't know, he's from Ireland and he's planning to head back shortly for a spell.  Sure, he's called Dubuque home for ages, but he's ready to get back to his roots.  So its amazing that the the Queen is visiting the Emerald Isle this week.  A British Monarch hasn't stepped on it's closest neighbor in about 100 years.  This is a big deal.  If you haven't seen yesterday's events you should visit the BBC.

And it's good, too.  Remember, think good.

2 comments:

Ciaran said...

Here's a caption: Philip is thinking;"Get in my Belly!!!' (ala FatBastard). Giggity!

Nick said...

I just snorted. Honestly, when I read you comment, I snorted. +1 good sir, +1.