Saturday, December 17, 2011

Grutz says, "Enough already about waiting for the baby! Give us what we REALLY want!" or "Mono? Mono?!? Sorry daddy-o, we want stereo." or "Sprechen sie deutsch.....food?"

Baby, oh baby.
Yep, it's still in there.
Baby.  Get.  Out.  With love, your Dad.

And now for something completely different.....
I've been picking up a lot of chatter on the airwaves asking for a Nick photo montage.  And since we all need a break from a little something (I'm looking at you, still-yet-born  Little Grutz), I thought I'd oblige, so without further ado, a Nick Grutz photo montage!  Enjoy!

SuperGrutz!  With drill!  Yes, I DO have a big head, why DO you ask? 
George Best* has nothing on me.  Hell, my voice cracks NOW when I see this button.

GRUTZ IN STEREO!  FAR OUT!
Honey, have you seen my lederhosen?
Carleen and I walked over to Mirabell Restaurant for dinner, and well, a stroll to maybe get things moving.  We had some fine German food and brew.  As you can see....

Mmmmmmm, Beef Rouladen, red cabbage, spatzle, and BBK.  Now that's a happy Grutz! 
"Auf Wiedersehen, delicious German food!"

Ok, now I'll come clean.  The baby is coming.  At some point in the next couple of days.  No matter what.  So when that happens Little Grutz will be getting top billing.  Just wanted to get a little ol' Grutz in before the baby-rapture starts.  Thank you.

And we'll keep you posted. Of course.

*Nor I anything on him.  Especially the football part OR the drinking part.  Yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh out loud! I remember that sweet boy with the big brains! It's good you can acknowledge the transition from "it's all about me" to "it's all about the baby." You two will be awesome parents. Babies arrive when they are ready. Now where's the Carleen photo fest?
XO, Aunt Peg