Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Grutz says, "It's about time....."

Okay, okay, okay. I've been dragging my feet about this here blog. The thing about not having a job is that you have all the time in the world, yet it seems there's a reluctancy to tackle all those things that you'd like to do when you are slaving away at a job and battling Chicago traffic on two wheels. Well finally, here I am. Blogging. Yipee.

The dapper man at work.

And I'm also here, too in the ........(wait for it)...............TELEGRAPH HERALD!!! The tall, handsome man in red, yeah, that's not me. I'm the other fellow, on the bike. The shot was taken a week or two ago when Carleen and I were on route to the post office downtown. We saw a guy decked out in Saints hockey gear and gave him a shout out and the next thing we know, we're doing multiple takes for this commercial. Before you ask, the Dubuque Fighting Saints are back in Dubuque playing hockey again and the front office was doing some promotional shots and commercials for the up coming season. So all you tri-staters, keep on the lookout for a some dandy bicyclists in up-coming Saints commercials.

That's kept me busy, so has looking for a vehicle for our trip/journey of biblical proportions.

And lo, we will travel far, visit many, and, well, camp alot.
It's been challenging finding a car and giving up on the ol' pickup truck. I'm going to miss it something bad.


And for the Hawkeye Nation........

Need I say more?



No comments: