Friday, September 3, 2010

We are two.


We are two; beginning this next phase, leaving home as we know it, departing, changing, exploring.  Another title was going to be: "Two teachers and a year spent not teaching."  I feel less like a teacher now than I did a week ago.  Right now I feel rootless and uncertain, in the hopes of that feeling changing in the near future.  I've been doing alot of that-- having conflicting emotions at the same time.  It's confusing, but the one thing that's for sure is that I have a partner to be in these confusing places with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you both will be more prepared than ever to be good teachers when you get finished with you adventures.

carleen said...

Thanks Shari! That's the plan, I really hope that we can trust the inevitable growth that will happen will lead us to new things!