Saturday, August 3, 2013

"Coming. Baby. Out. Momma."

Coming.  Baby.  Out.  Momma.

Nolan has announced this a few times in the past few days, and I woke up this morning thinking/ hoping, maybe this will be the last time I wear this yellow maternity shirt.  It's true I have some upset each day that the baby doesn't come, but mostly I am really loving the time with Nolan before he becomes one of two, and with my mom who's goes home tomorrow :( and Nick who is just as ready as me, if you can't tell from his tomfoolery blogs...  Here is some of what we've been up to.

40 weeks +1 day smile and beach

40 weeks + 1 day beach and belly

This is the scene around here lately.  Oma has both boys following her around at all times. 

Couch lounging has never been so good, especially since N and I don't fit together anymore...

The weather this week has been superb, aside from the rainy days, which were welcomed, we've really lucked out. 

I need a little more ice cream before bed.  Sleep tight! 

No comments: