Friday, February 8, 2013

Grutz says, "Spoiler Alert!!" or "Good, no great cause." or "It's post-modern, fool."

I spoil my son with....

time
books
music


and peanut butter.  What baby wants, baby gets.
"So Dad, have I told you of my peanut allergy?"

"Spoons are good, hands are better."

Nolan and chores....

Yesterday, it was folding laundry.
"Dad. Dad.  DAD!! Check out my accessory."
Uhhhh, yeah, those are Carleen's unmentionables.

Old photo from last April I just stumbled across.....
"dadbabydog:control?"
by Nick Grutz
Lastly, but most importantly.....
My Aunt Peggy and Aunt Patty and cousins are walking in the MDA walk tomorrow.  Here's a link to Team Clayton's page.  Help them out if you can (I did, yeah, that's right.  What 'bout you?), THERE'S STILL TIME BUT TODAY'S THE LAST DAY!  A couple of cups of Starbuck's can be sacrificed for a great cause, right?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug & your donation to MDA! It's a great way to show our gratitude for healthy muscles & honor Clayton.
XO, Peggy

Anonymous said...

Great job posting some darn funny stuff and plugging Team Clayton. You help me remember what a loving clan can do.
XXOO,
Mother Theresa aka Grandma TT