Friday, June 29, 2012

Grutz says, "Life: Decision after decision." or "Man, I've got a lot on my plate now, but I'm more than content to rock out with my son."

Priorities.
Carleen and I have many important choices about our lives and our family that must be addressed, well, now.  Since we'll be out of Chicago for the first 2 weeks of July and I start back working on the 16th of July.  (BTW, I am a teacher, my last day was JUNE 15th.  So to anyone who complains about teachers getting 3 months off.....) so we don't have much time. So this morning I was presented with a choice: look for apartments/jobs/future home (IA, OH, Java, etc.)/Illinois teaching certification renewal bs OR play with Nolan.  Ah, priorities, priorities.
"Hey, Dad!  Is this how you play this thing?!  Dad!  Check it!"

"Oh! Right! This way, right?! I'm so stoked!"

"What's that Dad?  Huh?  What?!  Who's Keith Moon?!  Speak up!"
"Two-handed, Dad!!  Uncle Mike, I need a snare!!  Wooo-hooooo!  Rock and/or roll!!!"
I am very confident in my decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a joy! Happy that you have such amazing choices, and one very special priority.
Enjoy your time off and feel the love swirling round you!
XXOO,
-Mother Theresa