Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Grutz says, "Why yes, Nolan's always up early for the vernal equinox, because he's got the SPIRIT!" or "Yes, you have to wear Iowa Hawkeye gear. Why? Because I said so. Go Hawkeyes."

Saint............Nolan?
I'm not saying my boy's sacred or holy.  But a halo is a halo.  And preforming miracles.
"So let me get this straight, Dad.  You want me to turn water into to beer?  I can't see any harm in that...Ummm wait, what would Mom say?  Oh, 'our little secret', riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight (wink)."
"SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!" (Poof/flash/smoke) "OK, Dad, there's the beer, what's next?  Make you a world-class guitar player AND put us on a 50 acre farm/retreat on the banks of Mississippi?  On the Iowa side, of course.  Hmmmmmm, gonna have to stretch for this one....."

"Seeeeeeeeeeeeee?  My teeth are clean.  Can I get down now?  Yes, Dad.  I know, I know.  You don't have any cavities and blah blah blah blah blah blah. I mean, bless you, Dad." 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE TOOOOO MUCH FUN WITH YOUR SON DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUVYAOMA